The power of self-affirmations is tried and tested by healers, psychologists and other mental health professionals and is a practice that fosters positive thinking and self-empowerment. If you want to remain positive and remain calm in the face of adversity, it’s best to jump straight to self-affirmations; this is a sure road to success.
To help you decide on what to use on a daily basis as self-affirmations, this list has been compiled after much research and study. Self-affirmations are carefully formatted statements which need to be repeated verbally as well as written down for maximum efficacy. Self-affirmations have to be in the present tense as you’re acknowledging that the magic is happening in real time. It is happening right now! The statements have to be positive, personal and specific.
Before I give you the Top Ten Affirmations, I’d like to explain a few points so if you ever decide to create them yourselves, you’ll know what to do. There is a specific formula to be followed that is quite different from your average corny internet meme. The key is to write them in a language the brain understands. The brain has a set of simple and straightforward logic when it comes to linguistics.
1. Always write your affirmations in the present tense. Your brain understands “I am rich” easier than “I will be rich”, “I am happy” works way better than “I will be happy.”
2. Always use positive wording. For example, avoid saying “don’t”, “can’t”, “will not”. Do not say, “I won’t spend money”, instead say “I am good with money”. With the usage of negative phraseology, the brain is confused and has to work extra hard to posit meaning and seek out a positive message.
3. Always use a confident tone when repeating affirmations. You have to believe the truth in them. If you use statements like, “I could be rich”, it will not be as effective as “I am rich”. You have to believe in your inherent value while repeating this statement even if you do not have tons in the bank. You have to know your worth and know it will translate to financial abundance.
10 Self Affirmations
1. Every day in every way I get better and better.
2. My career grows with each step I take.
3. I am calm and collected.
4. Life is exciting.
5. My work brings abundance for me and others.
6. I am enthusiastic and excited about being a parent.
7. My husband/wife loves my company.
8. I am attractive and confident.
9. I love myself and all of creation.
10. My life is love.
The article has been authored by Tina Mukerji, a soul guide working with Astrology, Tarot, Psychism, Yoga, Tantra, Breathwork and Mantras. She works to discover the inherent archetypes, by studying astrological charts.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!