Shri Kashi Pandit Jyotish Upaasana Kendra has been established in 2010 to provide one stop solution to all kind of pujas, anushthan and jyotish. Now, on high demand, we are here with an objective to provide Internet mediated live facilitation, through its online presence www.onlinekashipandit.com, (under the legal name of Possinity (OPC) Private Limited) of complete process in worshipping of god to its true Hindu believer and theists. Initially it has been observed that theists often encounter problems in performing rituals due to lack of efficient pandits to commence the entire rituals. Sometimes, it has been observed that issues like unavailability of efficient pandits, increasing adulteration in product components utilized in rituals and other enormous problems results in immense loss for a theist in achieving the true ritual belief based satisfaction. To overcome these above mentioned issues, our centre has started to provide live ritual operations and worshipping with the help of deft pandits.
The centre possesses excellence of Duty, Devotion and Discipline in providing every relevant information and queries related to the activities performed and are customer oriented in providing the timely solutions to queries and other information.
The main objective of our centre is to provide the best reach of worshipping and ritual activities to all the firm believers of gods who don’t have access to real time ritual operations due to hindrances. This all provision is now possible at your home through live streaming internet mediated worshipping which will truly ensure sense of satisfaction from your worship to god and retaining its essence of spirituality.
According to Hindi mythology, A Hindu theist offers his worshipping to god in three ways:
- Gyaan Kaand – The worshipping which is based on knowledge
- Bhakti Kaand -The worshipping which is based on spirituality
- Karma Kaand -The worshipping which is based on one’s doings and work
Karma Kaand is of 2 types:-
- Nitya Karma kaand– According to Hindu mythology, rituals and spirituals performed as daily routine in this karma Kaand.
- Naimittik karma kaand -The rituals and spirituals, performed with a significant purpose is called as Naimittik karma kaand. According to Hindu mythology, there are few types of Naimittik karma kaand:
- Naamkaran Sanskaar : This is performed on the 11th day of birth. Our mythologist’s have stated that initial ten days after birth are not fit for any ritual and spiritual activities so this is done on eleventh day only. This sanskaar has more preference and relevance in Sanaatan group.
- Nishkraman Sanskaar : This is said to be performed in the fourth month after birth, because it is believed that new born is vulnerable and susceptible to external environment for the initial three months and so kept in protected condition. This sanskaar is performed to create the first socially enabled and acceptable condition for the new born.
- Annapraashan Sanskaar : This sanskaar enables the mental and physical growth and development of the new born. The meaning of “Annapraashan “ is that now the time has come when the food intake of infant has to be shifted from milk feeding to cereals and pulses feeding for the physical and mental growth and development . Annapraashan has to be commenced in the sixth month after birth.
- Choodakarm( Mundan) Sanskaar : This sanskaar has to be done in the first third year or first fifth year after infant’s birth. The relevance behind this sanskaar is to create purity and mental growth and development of infant. The thought behind this is that removal of hairs from head results in mental sharpness of the infant’s mind.
- Vidhaarambh Sanskaar : The relevance behind this is to create initial stages of knowledge and studies . it is knowledge enabling . Knowledge results in internal improvement of one’s mind and this sanskaar results to best effects when performed in good times.
- Karnvedha Sanskaar : The basis of this sanskaar is completely scientific.Every part of human body is important. Ears are involved in hearing and it is believed that this sanskaar prevents anomaly and build resistance with improved hearing strength. It has to be done before Janaeu
- Janaeu Sanskaar : Upnayan sanskaar is the first step of entrance into bachelor’s stage and it results in enhanced power, sharpness of mind and life longevity. A child starts his schooling after acceptance of this janaeu sanskaar. Schooling stage happens before the on start of married life and it aims to achieve a balanced life coupled with continuous growth and development in the field of spirituality.
- Vivaah Sanskaar : This sanskaar possesses an equivalent importance for both male and female. After achieving the complete growth and development in schooling stage and knowledge generation, a person enters in married stage, which ensures complete social and mental stability of a person when he/she enters in married stage. This stage has relevance in meeting of two individuals to become one with complete emotion of body, mind and soul. Mythology states about seven types of Vivaah. Brahma-vivaah is said to be the excellent.