- Customers, users and site visitors who visit Onlinekashipandit.com without transacting any business or do not make any purchases
- Site visitors and prospective customers who officially register on this site in order to transact business on this website with Onlinekashipandit.com in the future
- Site visitors who utilize the products and/or services provided to site visitors and customers
Types of Personally Identifiable Information
“Personally Identifiable Information” refers to those types of information that can be used to either identify or can be deployed to identify, contact, communicate with or locate the individual to whom the information pertains. This includes but is not restricted to:
- Your Name
- Your physical postal address or mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your cell number
- Your e-mail address or addresses
- Your government-issued identification number
- Your fax number
- Your confidential financial information such as bank and credit card information
- Your Facebook, Twitter or Gmail login and password information if you choose to exercise the option of using your Facebook, Twitter or Gmail to log into our website
- Any other information we believe can help us identify you
“Personally identifiable information” does not include information that has been gathered anonymously. It also does not include general demographic information that has been gathered from site visitors or customers without identifying them.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected from Authorized Customers and Users
Onlinekashipandit.com gathers the following information only from those customers who are able and willing to transact business with us:
- e-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card information when you place an order on our website for our products or services
- Bank information when you place an order on our website for our products or services
Although we gather personal financial information about you such as your credit card number, debit card number or bank account number on our website, we never get to view, collect or archive it because this information is gathered directly by the financial institution authorized to process your credit or debit card.
The following information, but not limited to, is sought only if you decide to seek astrological services from us:
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Time of birth
No personally identifiable information or data is ever collected from those site visitors who visit the website for the sole purpose of reviewing the website’s content and resources.
Basic non-identifiable personal information is collected in an automated manner from all site visitors and includes but is not limited to the following:
- Method used to arrive on the web site
- Amount of time in minutes spent on the web site
- Search engine or Internet directory used to arrive on the web site
- Arrival via external web pages that link to this website
- The site’s landing and exit pages used by site visitors and customers
- Geographical information about site visitors and customers
- Time zone and local time of site visitors and customers
- Other analytics information that may be provided to Onlinekashipandit.com without compromising the website visitor’s or customer’s identity
External Entities Authorized to Process Personal Information
Besides Onlinekashipandit.com, third party service providers and service vendors including banking institutions, credit card companies, credit card processors, clearinghouses and other authorized financial entities are also authorized to collect this information from our customers on our behalf so that business may be transacted smoothly and professionally. Unfortunately, we have no direct control over how these third parties utilize this information. However, we do ask them (in writing) to disclose how they use the information provided to them by our customers. We use personally identifiable information also to communicate with site visitors and customers either in order to address their queries or to provide information about the site’s incentives and promotional programs.
Site visitors and customers are amply provided with many options to opt out of all transactional arrangements that involve the transmittal of pertinent information. Site visitors and customers can use the “unsubscribe” link to opt out of any communication sent to them. They can also follow the instructions listed in the e-mail communication in order to opt out from future communications. Examples of such communication include and are not limited to:
- e-newsletters and e-zines published regularly by Onlinekashipandit.com
- Marketing collateral
- E-mail solicitations asking you to sign up for a specific service based on a membership subscription
- Single or double opt-in e-mail messages sent to your Inbox to promote a product or service related to astrology
- Incentives and promotional announcements
Archival of Personally Identifiable Information
The personal information about customers and site visitors is stored in a highly secure environment. Only authorized entities have access to this information. The website has employed several state-of-the-art processes and procedures to ensure that this information is in no way misused, transferred or forwarded without our prior knowledge and approval. As the custodian of your personal information, we take care to protect your confidentiality and privacy.
Control of your Password
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
Sharing Personally Identifiable Data with Third Parties
At Onlinekashipandit.com, we share non-identifiable personal information with third parties purely to improve the quality and nature of the business transacted as well as the overall user experience. Third parties may include vendors of products and services, survey companies, rating companies and other organizations not directly involved with financial transactions entered into on this website.
Onlinekashipandit.com is obligated to divulge personally identifiable information in order to comply with a court order, subpoena or a request from a law enforcement organization asking us to disclose personally identifiable information. This form of legal compliance is not governed by geographical boundaries. Onlinekashipandit.com is further obligated to share this information in order to protect your financial interests.
Correcting Inaccurate Information about you
You have the right not only to update your information but also to correct information that is inaccurate. In order to do so, you should use the Feedback Form on the website and send us the old information as well as the new information that you believe should replace it. Financial information may have to be re-entered by you. It will automatically replace existing information on file with us. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for such updates and corrections.
Modifying the Onlinekashipandit.com Privacy Statement